We are searching for an FPGA Engineer to reinforce our team.
As an FPGA Engineer, you will participate in interesting projects carried out for the space industry. You will be responsible for designing FPGA-based modules or systems, implementing it with a hardware description language, verifying its behaviour in simulation and debugging in hardware. All of that will have to be compliant with customer specification and ECSS standards. Creativity, paying attention to details throughout the development process and providing technical documentation will also be required.
In SYDERAL Polska we provide:
- an exciting job in the space industry,
- friendly work environment and non-corporate atmosphere,
- hybrid work model / remote work,
- flexible working hours,
- employee benefits (in ex. private medical care, multisport card),
- an employment contract or B2B,
- competitive salary,
- opportunity to develop professional skills,
- team-building events,
- well-connected office located in Gdański Park Naukowo-Technologiczny.
Essential technical skills we are looking for:
- over 4 years of experience with FPGAs in the following areas: design, RTL coding, verification, synthesis and layout, hardware debugging,
- very good VHDL or Verilog RTL coding skills,
- experience with FPGA simulation tools, such as Mentor Modelsim/Questa, Aldec Riviera-Pro/Active-HDL or Synopsys VCS,
- experience with FPGA synthesis and layout tools, such as Synopsys Synplify, Xilinx Vivado, Microsemi Libero,
- experience with FPGA debugging tools, such as Xilinx Chipscope or Synopsys Identify.
- experience with script languages (Python, TCL),
- experience with popular data busses (AMBA AXI, AHB, APB),
- experience with FPGA high speed links (tranceivers),
- experience with UVM/OSM or UVVM/OSVVM verification methods.
If this offer is interesting to you and you would like to join our team, please send us your CV: email@example.com
We will be more than happy to meet you!