As a Hardware Electronics Engineer you will participate in the design of hardware electronic circuit based on the customer specification, with respect to the norms and standards (ECSS/IPC), as well as development of preliminary concepts, research of solutions, modelling and simulation. Moreover you will be responsible for performing analyses, selecting components, planning and participating in tests and for preparation of schematics, layout and documentation.
We are looking for you if you have:
- Experience in analogue and digital hardware design,
- Knowledge of EMC and layout rules,
- Knowledge of high speed signal integrity rules,
- Knowledge of MCU or FPGA in system implementation,
- Good knowledge of Altium Designer/OrCad,
- Good knowledge of simulation tools (e.g. LTspice),
- Knowledge of version control systems (e.g. SVN).
What We Offer:
- Exciting job in space industry,
- Friendly work environment,
- Hybrid work model,
- Flexible working hours,
- Private medical care,
- Sports system,
- French language classes,
- Salary adequate to skills and experience.
Are you interested and motivated to join our team? Please send your CV to: email@example.com